Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A Retrospection

I have been waiting badly for my last semester and finally it's here, and it has been a long wait. The subjects are pretty awesome I must say 'coz these are the subjects which appeal very much to me and also these are the areas in which my passion alone comes into play. Usually I deal with academics professionally and I was seldom passionate in my acads for the past three years. I always believe one thing "Education shows us Limitations, whereas Knowledge shows us Possibilities" which is much apt for the subjects I've chosen this sem. Routine subjects make me really crazy and I don't understand why people insist on mugging up and make the grade sheets speak. What is the use of learning if can't explain why sun rises only in the east?? Can you??, then what's the difference between a scholar and a lay man. I'm certain nobody can. And I want to add one more thing that people who cram exams are always "well planned but not prepared" and this makes sense according to my perception. World is not constant, it changes . So its more important to be prepared than being planned, plan might need changes but preparation doesn't need that. I'm not pointing any group of people but telling the facts which are rather difficult to digest. That's it.......

1 comment:

  1. Though well written my friend, it clearly shows that you are finding a soothing path to justify your grades. I seriously do not believe doing, what you like, i rather insist upon loving what you do, this is the only way to attain success. Pursuit of excellence, whatever you take up or whatever is assigned to you..cdc's were something that were assigned to you..ur job is always to attain perfection in whatever you do..

    Hope you realize..
    Your friend

    ReplyDelete