Monday, August 3, 2009

A TRIBUTE to The Prince of Pop

I wanna start my new blog by paying tribute to the prince of pop MJ Jackson. I was really appalled by the news of his death 'coz he's the person who proved that music can not only be felt but can also be seen through his unbelievable moonwalk and gracious moves. The debate about his death is still on but it has taken away the spirit of Pop music and I bet nobody can replace him. I love his song "They don't care about us", it really touched my heart. He liked children very much which made him buy a beautiful place called the Neverland in 1989 which really is a marvel to watch but in due course he had to give it up with his debts creeping up. After a brief illness earlier this year and he was also planning a comeback tour "that's it" but his end came much before. May his soul RIP and music fans still love you Mikey.

No comments:

Post a Comment